Welcome to Westshore at Long Brach Homes
Discover the future of affordable urban living in Long Branch of South Etobicoke, as Minto Communities unveils an exciting pre-construction project. These up-and-coming townhouses offer the best value in Toronto, offering the chance to find a townhouse for less than a 2-bedroom townhouse Price in the heart of Etobicoke, this waterfront community has the center of Lakeshore gentrification.
Minto Communities brings a truly upscale lifestyle to Long Branch with a five-story hybrid stacked on townhomes. These contemporary residences offer a variety of options to fulfill your preferences, ensuring that you experience contemporary living like never before. Toronto's well-established waterfront neighborhood is changing with several new homes along Long Branch Lakeshore Boulevard This lakeside village features beautiful waterfront parks, a community theater, a public library, waterfront, cattle transit station and vibrant shopping, all within easy reach.
Travel is effortless on the TTC, Long Branch GO Station, Gardiner Expressway, and Highway 427. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the Long Branch community in South.
|Project Name||Westshore at Long Branch|
3600 Lake Shore Blvd W, Etobicoke, ON
|Unit Types||5 Storeys|
|Number of Units||509|
|Unit Size Range||
The Sky Towns 1,071 - 1,282 sq.ft., The Flats 472 - 1,183 sq.ft., The Garden Towns 892 - 1,207 sq.ft.
|Unit Types||1 - 3.5 bedrooms|
The Flats From $529,900, The Sky Towns From $929,900, The Garden Towns From $839,900
|Est. Completion||October 2027|
Location and Highlights
- Convenient 15-minute walk to Long Branch GO Station
- Quick access to Union Station with just 2 stops
- 501 Streetcar at your doorstep for easy public transportation
- Proximity to Gardiner Expressway and Highway 427 for efficient commuting
- Abundance of shopping and dining options along Lake Shore Boulevard
- Enjoy recreational activities at Marie Curtis Park along the waterfront
- Access to various smaller waterfront parks within walking distance
- Short streetcar ride to the east to reach Humber College's Lakeshore Campus
- Minutes away from the expansive Sherway Gardens Shopping Centre to the north
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty