Welcome to The Trails of Country Lane Homes
Introduction to The Trails of Country Lane, a pre-development project situated in a prime location in Whitby. Surrounded by protected areas, this attractive family community offers the perfect blend of urban charm and natural beauty. One of the fastest growing cities in the GTA, Whitby is only a 40-minute drive from downtown Toronto, making it a great place to live, grow and thrive.
Andrin Homes invites you to put down your roots in this desirable setting, where every aspect of the community has been carefully designed to meet the needs of your family. Enjoy convenient nearby local parks, with playgrounds, playgrounds, picnic areas, plenty of green space for family fun and what's more, you'll enjoy the Heber Down Conservation Area a it stretches across 950 acres, and protected parks, 68km. Discover the perfect harmony of nature and modern living at The Trails of Country Lane.
|Project Name||The Trails of Country Lane Homes|
|Building Type||Townhomes and Detached Homes|
Taunton Road West, Whitby, ON
|Unit Types||3-4 bedrooms Towns, 26', 36', 45' Detached Homes|
|Unit Size Range||2,023 - 3340 sq. ft. (Detached), 1,961 - 2,467 sq. ft. (Towns)|
$967,990 - $1,067,990 (Towns), $1,209,990 - $1,945,819 (Detached)
|Est. Completion||Spring 2024|
Location and Highlights
- Prime Location in Fast-Growing Whitby, Just 40 Minutes from Downtown Toronto
- Perfect Balance of Urban Amenities and 687-Acre Protected Conservation Area
- Planned Park, Walking Trails, Bike Lanes, Soccer Field, and Playground On-Site
- Diverse Selection of Detached and Freehold Townhomes for Modern Living
- Convenient Access to Whitby GO Station and Major Highways for Commuting
- Extensive Outdoor Recreation Opportunities with 68 km of Trails and 900 Acres of Parklands
- Proximity to Heber Downs Conservation Area for Hiking and Natural Beauty
- 14 km of Beautiful Waterfront for Swimming, Boating, Fishing, and More
- Abundance of Recreational Facilities, Including 127 Playgrounds and Golf Courses
- Thriving Arts and Culture Scene, Plus Canada's Largest Municipally Owned Sports Complex, the Iroquois Park Sports Centre.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty