Welcome To The Cedars at Brydon Bay
LIV Communities and Bosseini Living have partnered to create The Cedars at Brydon Bay, a new community of over 100 single-family homes just off the shores of Lake Muskoka. The area surrounding The Cedars at Brydon Bay is known for its rocky waterways and pristine forests, offering a wide variety of year-round activities such as hiking, cross country skiing, boating, fishing, snowmobiling, and much more. There are also two golf clubs nearby, the Muskoka Sands Golf Course, and the upscale Taboo Muskoka Resort and Golf. The development is estimated to be completed in 2025 and offers homes ranging from 1649-2604 sq. ft. with prices starting from $799,990. Residents will enjoy the warm community shops, amenities in town, and bustling seasonal festivals throughout the year, making it an excellent place to call home.
Overall, The Cedars at Brydon Bay offers a fantastic opportunity to live in a serene environment surrounded by nature and yet close to all the amenities and activities that the vibrant community of Gravenhurst has to offer.
|Project Name||The Cedars at Brydon Bay|
|Building Type||Detached, Single Family Houses|
LIV Communities, Bosseini Living
Wellington Street & Evans Avenue East, Gravenhurst, ON
|Number of Storeys||2|
|Number of Units||100|
|Unit Size Range||1649 -2604 Sqft sq. ft|
|Unit Types||3-5 bedrooms, 3-4 Bathrooms|
Location and Highlights
- Located just off the shores of Lake Muskoka.
- Surrounded by forests and greenspace.
- Only a 4-minute drive away from the Brydons Bay Trail and Hwy 169.
- Just a 6-minute drive away from Muskoka Wharf Marine and Gravenhurst Farmer’s Market.
- Minutes away from Gravenhurst’s main shopping and dining area.
- Easy access to big-box stores like LCBO, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Sobeys, Giant Tiger, and more.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty