Welcome To Pemberton 33 Yorkville Condos
AtThere are other Yorkville addresses that claim to be the tallest, the most luxurious, the most exclusive. But when it comes to making Yorkville home, this is the only residence that matters. The only one with immersive interiors by Michael London and a refined modernist aesthetic by Architects-Alliance. One with true Yorkville character. And the only one to bear the Pemberton signature. Designed with a discerning eye for the city’s most discerning residents and crafted with uncompromising quality.
This is The Pemberton. This is Yorkville. And this is the time to make it yours.
|Project Name||Pemberton 33 Yorkville|
33 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, ON
|Number of Storeys||68|
|Number of Units||1144|
|Unit Size Range||365-1035 sq. ft|
From $819,990 - $1,965,990
|Est. Completion||February 2027|
Highlights and Location
- Located in Toronto’s Yorkville neighbourhood in downtown Toronto, Yorkville is known for its luxury shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, restaurants, hotels, and art and cultural venues that offer style and luxury unmatched in the city.
- Quick and convenient access Bloor-Yonge Subway Station is only two minutes away, access to both the Yonge-University Line and the Bloor-Danforth Line
- Perfectly located in close proximity to the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, OCAD University & George Brown College.
- The medical district, which includes Toronto General Hospital, Mt. Sinai Hospital & Women’s College Hospital, is 4 minutes away.
- In addition to the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, and Danforth Music Hall, there are also hundreds of shopping and dining options nearby.
24-hour concierge service
Tranquil Yoga Room and Gym
Multiple cozy lounges
Wine Cellar & Tasting Room
Above Ground Visitor and Resident parking
About The Developer
Pemberton Group is an established developer with a track record of building high-quality projects throughout the GTA. They have a solid reputation for building over 12,000 units and over 6,000 that are currently in construction. Prioritizing quality craftsmanship, attention to detail and valuable locations with access to transit and urban amenities, their work can be found in many of the region’s most desirable communities.