Welcome To ParkHaus Urban Towns
ParkHaus Urban Towns is a prestigious new 4-storey townhome development by Matrix Development Group located at 40 Hendon Ave in the coveted Newtonbrook neighborhood of North York.
This exclusive boutique project will offer 30 contemporary 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes backing onto the sprawling 3.5-hectare Hendon Park, allowing residents to enjoy the tranquility of lush greenery right outside their doors. Just steps from Finch Subway Station on Line 1, residents of ParkHaus Urban Towns will enjoy uncompromised access to the dynamic shops, top restaurants, and cosmopolitan energy of the bustling Yonge and Finch intersection.
Surrounded by vibrant green spaces like Hendon Park, this modern urban townhome community will provide a refreshed, connected lifestyle near transit, premier entertainment and theater venues, acclaimed schools, and plenty of local amenities.
ParkHaus brings a sophisticated new townhome option to this highly sought-after, walkable neighborhood that has everything residents need right at their doorsteps. With its exclusive location and boutique size, ParkHaus Urban Towns offers a unique opportunity for homebuyers looking to secure a townhome in one of Toronto's most vibrant and well-connected neighborhoods.
|Project Name||ParkHaus Urban Towns|
Matrix Development Group
40 Hendon Avenue, North York, ON, Canada
|Number of Storeys||4 Storeys|
|Number of Units||30 Suites|
|Unit Size Range||1175 - 1600 Sq Ft|
|Unit Types||2-3.5 bedrooms|
|Pricing||From $1,219,900 to $1,559,900|
Location and Highlights
- Located in the Newtonbrook West neighbourhood in North York
- Close access to Highway 401 & 404
- 4 minute walk to the Finch subway station
- 7 minute walk to Edithvale Community Centre
- 6 minute drive to Yonge Sheppard Centre
- 8 minute drive to Bayview Village Shopping Centre
- 10 minute drive to Old Cummer GO
- 12 minute drive to Seneca College Newnham Campus
- 14 minute drive to CF Fairview Mall
- 16 minute drive to York University- Keele Campus
- 4 mins to the Finch subway station
- 2 mins to the Finch bus stop
- 2 min walk to Hendon Park
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty