Welcome to Lot 16 Towns
Lot 16 Urban Towns is a new 104-unit townhome development by Sphere Developments situated in the Queenston neighborhood of St. Catharines, just a 5-minute drive from the charming downtown core. These modern, 4-storey townhomes with spacious layouts and stunning rooftop terraces are uniquely positioned near picturesque parks and trails while offering ultra-convenience to the city's shops, restaurants, entertainment and Brock University.
As the first city in Niagara primed for home ownership with its beautiful valley views and affordable luxurious comforts, St. Catharines provides ample healthy lifestyle options from walking trails to beaches. Downtown's renaissance offers boutiques, chain stores and a thriving arts scene. With the 406 highway access nearby and the proposed Hoverlink transit connecting to Toronto in 30 minutes, the location balances small-town charm with big-city convenience.
|Lot 16 Towns
16 Melbourne Avenue, St. Catharines, ON
|Number of floors
|Number of Units
|Unit Size Range
|856 - 1267 sq. ft.
From the low $600's to Mid $700's
Location and Highlights
- 30 minutes to Toronto via future Hoverlink
- 60 minutes drive to West Toronto
- 90 minutes to Downtown Toronto via GO Train
- 3 Transit Routes just outside your door
- Minutes away from St. Catharines GO, Brock University, Meridian Centre and FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre
- Easy access to QEW
- HWY 406 just around the corner
- Short drive distance from Niagara Falls
- Close to local amenities, as well as recreational facilities
- Lakeside Park in Port Dalhousie
- Minutes to wineries on Niagara-on-the Lake
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty