Welcome To Bellwoods House Condos
Bellwoods House is a new 13-storey boutique condominium development located at 111 Strachan Avenue in Toronto. The building is situated in the heart of the Trinity Bellwoods neighborhood, just steps from the park itself, as well as Queen Street West and King Street West.
The development will offer a mix of 322 units, including studios, one-bedrooms, two-bedrooms, and three-bedrooms. The building will also feature a number of amenities, such as a fitness centre, rooftop terrace, and party room.
Bellwoods House is being developed by Republic Developments. The company is known for its commitment to high-quality design and construction. Republic Developments has a number of other projects underway in Toronto, including The Residences of Yorkville Plaza and The Taylor on Adelaide.
Construction on Bellwoods House is expected to begin in 2024. The building is scheduled to be completed in 2026.
|Project Name||Bellwoods House Condos|
111 Strachan Avenue, Toronto, ON
|Number of Storeys||13|
|Number of Units||322|
|Unit Size Range||376 - 1280 sq. ft|
|Unit Types||Studio - 3.5 bedrooms|
Location and Highlights
- 5-minute walk to King and Bathurst Station on the future Ontario Line
- Connected to GO Transit Rail network via New Exhibition Station
- 94 Walk Score and 92 Transit Score
- Vibrant and popular neighborhood with numerous coffee shops, food shops, bars, and restaurants
- Trendy shopping destination with both top retailers and independent shops
- Located in one of downtown Toronto's greenest areas with access to several parks
- Regular streetcar service on Queen Street, King Street, and Bathurst Street
- Minutes from the Gardiner Expressway and Lake Shore Boulevard
- Close to Queen Street West shopping district and King Street stores and restaurants
- Near local landmarks such as Rogers Centre, Exhibition Place, the Harbourfront, and the Toronto Islands.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty