The Buckingham, the first condominium in the Grand Central Mimico District will include 751 condominium units with a variety of different unit styles appealing to nearly all buyer demographics spread; approximately 20,000 square feet of retail space, to be anchored by an urban grocery store and restaurants; and approximately 30,000 square feet of office space. The commercial components will be in the podium below the residences. Units at The Buckingham will begin in the $400s.
Featuring three towers, each building in phase one will have a private entrance and a secure lobby for residents and their guests. The Buckingham’s re-imagined industrial design lobby aesthetic continues throughout all the amenity spaces for a seamless industrial-inspired area.
Vandyk Properties has appointed Figure3 as The Buckingham’s interior design partner. The interiors are bright, brilliant spaces with modern, design-forward features and finishes. Kitchen highlights include contemporary cabinets, modern linear tiled backsplash, coordinated quartz kitchen countertops and the
choice of three designer-selected colour palettes.
THE BUCKINGHAM AT GRAND CENTRAL MIMICO
Developer: VANDYK Propertiesents
Address: 23 Buckingham Street, Toronto, ON
37 Stories | 751 Units
Suite Types: 0-3,5 bedrooms
Suite size range: 408 - 899 Sq. Ft
$5,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
2.5% in 150 days
2.5% in 270 days
5% in 450 days
5% on Occupancy
Studio from the mid $400's
1 Bedroom from the low $500's
1 Bedroom + Den from the low $600's
2 Bedroom from the low $700's
3 Bedroom + Den from the mid $800's
Est. Occupancy: 2025
WHY BUY AT GRAND CENTRAL MIMICO?
- DIRECT ACCESS to the Mimico Go Station
- Only 2 stops from Union Station
- First partnership between a developer and METROLINX
- Excellent real estate investment!
- Only 1 stop from Exhibition
- Amazing post-secondary institutions nearby!
- ONE stop away from the proposed Ontario Line - connecting the city like never before!
- Footsteps from the beautiful waterfront
- Less than 10 minutes from Sherway Gardens - featuring over 190 of the top retailers and surrounded by big box stores
- 2 000 000 sqft of mixed used development